AR500 Steel Steer Shooting Target
- 14″ x 20″ in size
- ½” thick
- Built to last
- Powder coated for high visibility in all conditions
- Two hole design, providing multiple mounting options
- Our targets are designed to give instant ringing feedback
- Perfect for any game hunter
About Our AR500 Steer Shooting Targets
Resembling the head of a bull, these targets are ideal for game hunters who want to practice shooting. The specifications for this product include:
- Size: These steer practice targets measure 14 inches by 20 inches to mimic the approximate size of a bull’s head.
- Thickness: Bull shooting targets are available in thicknesses of ½ inch or 3/8 inches to accommodate multiple-caliber pistols and rifles.
- Mounting options: The two-hole design makes mounting simple and provides the flexibility to adjust the target.
- Feedback: Our targets provide instant ringing feedback to enhance your practice experience by verifying a hit at distances.
Steel steer shooting targets from Falcata Company are made from AR500 material that’s powder-coated for increased visibility. The steel is lightweight and abrasion-resistant, and our targets are heat-treated to maximize wear resistance. This process makes them high-impact and increases their hardness level. Our bull shooting targets have a rating of 477-534 BHN, the equivalent Brinell hardness of military-grade armored steel plating.
AR500 steer shooting targets can withstand challenging environmental conditions. Targets made from this material offer several advantages:
- Reliability: Durable steel targets tend to last longer than ones made from lower-quality materials.
- Energy absorbency: AR500 steel absorbs energy with impact, helping to reduce ricochet risks during shooting practice.
- Cost-effectiveness: Since they are designed to withstand repeated use, AR500 steel targets are a cost-effective choice.
Buy an AR500 Steer Shooting Target From Falcata Company
Falcata Company offers shooting targets you can count on. Choose a thickness and add yours to your cart today.