AR500 Steel Silhouette Shooting Target
- 12″ x 20″ in size
- ½” thick
- Built to last
- Powder coated for high visibility in all conditions
- Three hole design, providing multiple mounting options
- Our targets are designed to give instant ringing feedback
- Ideal for law enforcement, military, and self-defense training
About Our Silhouette Practice Targets
The silhouette shooting target is ideal for law enforcement, military and self-defense training. Notable features include:
- Size: Each steel silhouette target measures 12 inches by 20 inches, providing an ample shooting area.
- Thickness: You can choose between ½-inch and 3/8-inch thicknesses to accommodate the caliber of your pistol or rifle.
- Design: The three-hole design gives you several mounting options, allowing you to practice at multiple angles.
- Feedback: These silhouette practice targets provide instantaneous ringing feedback when hit, enabling you to verify impact at distances.
Our steel silhouette shooting targets are made from AR500 steel that’s powder-coated to help increase visibility. The material is abrasion-resistant and lightweight, and it has a high hardness level with a 477-534 BHN rating, the same standard typically used for armor plating in military vehicles.
We design our AR500 silhouette shooting targets to handle harsh environmental conditions. Our steel is heat-treated, making it high-impact. Other benefits of targets made from AR500 steel include:
- Energy absorption: The steel used to make the target absorbs energy, reducing the chance of ricocheting.
- Reliability: AR500 steel is durable, lasting longer than many other materials.
- Cost-effective: The steel we use ultimately makes our targets a cost-effective option. They’re designed for repeated use.
Purchase Silhouette Targets From Falcata Company Today
Step up your next shooting practice with a steel silhouette target from Falcata Company. Choose a thickness and place your order today.