AR500 Steel Hog Shooting Target
- 14″ x 20″ in size
- ½” thick
- Built to last
- Powder coated for high visibility in all conditions
- Two hole design, providing multiple mounting options
- Our targets are designed to give instant ringing feedback
- Perfect for any game hunter
About Our Steel Hog Shooting Targets
Our AR500 practice target is hog-shaped and measures 14 inches by 20 inches. You can purchase it in either ½-inch or 3/8-inch thicknesses. Other features include:
- A two-hole design that provides multiple mounting options
- Instantaneous ringing feedback
- In-house manufacturing for top quality
Because a hog-shaped target closely resembles an animal’s shape, it’s an excellent choice for game hunters attempting to maintain their shooting eye. It provides a realistic appearance and angle, enabling shooters to home in on the kill zones.
Each hog-shaped shooting target is made with lightweight AR500 steel that’s powder-coated for high visibility in all conditions. The steel is abrasion-resistant and designed to hold up over time.
The AR500 metal is heat-treated, making it high-impact. The hardness rating is 477-534 BHN, which is the same as military-grade armored steel. Other advantages of this material include:
- Reliability: AR500 steel is durable. These targets tend to last longer than ones made from lesser-quality materials.
- Cost-effectiveness: You can use these targets many times, making them a cost-effective choice in the long run.
- Energy absorption: The steel allows the targets to absorb energy, which helps reduce the risk of ricocheting.
Buy a Hog-Shaped Target From Falcata Company Today
Whether you want an AR500 hog-shaped shooting target or a more traditional shape, Falcata Company has you covered. Choose a thickness and add your new targets to your cart today.